Marketing Campaign Manager - Cloud
Published date: Aug. 7, 2019
Our Cloud division is a dynamic, fast growing area of Westcoast. The team have a clear and unified vision for the future of Cloud, and they work collaboratively to achieve common goals. They are customer focused, with the key aim of adding value to their partners businesses. This division have grown exponentially, with over 650,000 seats in the Cloud sold.
What is the role?
Working across three of our key Cloud solution areas, you will work closely with our solutions experts to create impactful marketing campaigns that educate our partners and help them to grow their businesses. You will collaborate with a range of internal stakeholders and teams, along with managing external creative agencies to deliver the campaigns.
You will define the metrics and deliverables for each campaign, reviewing the effectiveness, outcomes and ROI for each campaign and reporting back to the business.
How will you do this?
• Planning, delivering and enhancing integrated marketing campaigns that educate our partners and help them grow their businesses.
• Monitor campaign impact, effectiveness and market penetration rates to formulate recommendations to improve results.
• Review Microsoft usage reports to identify new target audiences.
• Proactively collaborate cross-functionally and with external agencies to develop campaign narratives, messaging and tactics that ensure campaigns directly impact sales.
• Raise purchase orders and organise deliverables to process campaign rebates.
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
• Previous experience with planning and executing marketing activities is essential.
• Experience within an IT reseller, vendor or distributor would be advantageous.
• An excellent communicator and relationship builder.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Experience working with and briefing agencies.
• Commercially minded with an understanding of channel/distribution and customer market dynamics.
• Highly organised, able to manage projects and work to deadlines.
• Excellent copy writing skills and a strong command of the English language.
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and creative software is essential.
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and that it’s important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that’s through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
• Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
• Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
• Westcoast Wellbeing - including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
• Perkbox – instant access to a wide range of high street, leisure and utility discounts and perks
• Staff Purchases – Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
• Mobile phone contracts
• Employee referral bonus
• Eye care scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Auto-Enrolment Pension (NEST)