The Cloud Service desk is the first point of contact for all support requests from channel partners and Managed Services customers, including Office365 and Cloud products/services. The team provides incident break/fix and guidance on M365 products (i.e. Email, Office, SharePoint, OneDrive etc), Azure and Business Applications. Service requests are raised and updated within the ticketing system.
Tier 2 team members will be expected to carry out technical troubleshooting and diagnostics, aiming to resolve tickets in-house. Where necessary, tickets requiring additional support will need managed escalations to third-parties. The team is responsible for every step from diagnosis to resolution whilst ensuring that SLAs are met, and affected users are informed of updates.
Westcoast offer a wide range of paid for services and third-party products. Full training on these products and services is provided.
• Providing telephone and email support for clients within agreed SLAs.
• Connect to client machines for diagnostic and information gathering.
• Manage relationships and troubleshooting of premium partners.
• Escalate support calls to appropriate third parties where applicable.
• Ensuring personal KPIs are met for productivity and effectiveness.
• Ensuring regular feedback is provided to customers in line with procedures.
• Support in delivering scheduled training to customers.
• Aid with project work.
• Use of ticketing system for support incidents.
• Documenting and managing of knowledgebase articles.
The successful candidate will meet some of the following criteria and be able to develop in other areas:
• Good communication, and literacy and with excellent telephone manner along and friendly customer service skills. Passionate about customer satisfaction.
• Driven to learn and co-operate as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail and skilled in information gathering.
• Able to prioritise and keep calm within high pressure situations.
• A logical approach to problem solving coupled with common sense.
• Able to follow existing processes and show initiative in finding improvements.
• Experience of supporting users on M365, Azure, Business Applications, and non-Microsoft products.
• Good working experience of supporting Cloud Applications (Office 365, Office suite, Azure, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams etc)
• Experience of working in a similar helpdesk environment
• Knowledge of Azure Active Directory & Active Directory
• Knowledge of Microsoft Business Applications
• Microsoft Fundamentals Certifications e.g. (AZ-900, MS-900, SC-900).
• Microsoft Role Based Certifications e.g. (MS-102, AZ-104, AZ-500) or working towards these.
A successful candidate will be keen to adopt new skills both and self-motivated to educate themselves further, and in return will receive structured support towards development (including certifications), career progression and exposure to a vast array of skills and products.