Azure Blueprints for UK Government and NHS
Microsoft has announced their latest Azure Blueprints to comply with the Government Cloud (G-Cloud) standard, and the National Health Service Information Governance: UK OFFICIAL.
These allow government agencies and partners to create Azure environments more easily and manage the data securely.
G-Cloud is a government initiative to help the public sector embrace cloud services. To meet the G-Cloud standard there are 14 Cloud Security Principles. Microsoft submits evidence to prove that its in-scope services are compliant, so your customers in this vertical can be assured of compliance at all times.
UK OFFICIAL blueprint maps to 8 of the 14 principles:
1. Data in transit protection
2. Data at rest protection (asset protection and resilience.)
5. Operational security
9. Secure user management
10. Identity and authentication
11. External interface protection
12. Secure Service Administration
13. Audit Information for Users
Read all the details about the new blueprints, and make use of Microsoft's guides here.